Most numbers within Area Code 609 are located in the following cities: Fort Dix, Allentown, Salem, Trenton, Pleasantville, Vineland, Haddon Heights, Beach Haven, Marlton, Ventnor City, Lawrence Township, Atlantic City, Collingswood, Princeton, Haddonfield, Woodbury, Wildwood, Bordentown, Cape May Court House, Burlington, Mount Holly, Cranbury, Manahawkin, Barnegat, Toms River, Millville, Pemberton, Mullica Hill, Medford, Information Provider, Williamstown, Sea Isle City, Brigantine, Vincentown, Plainsboro, Hammonton, Hopewell, Pennington, New Egypt, Tuckerton, Camden, Hightstown, Moorestown, Glassboro, Scotch Plains, Florence, Bridgeton, Somers Point, Avalon, Ocean City, Lambertville, Milmay, Dennisville, Egg Harbor City, Millstone Township, Riverside, Cape May, Standard Plant Test Code, Broadband and IP Services, Directory Assistance, Media, Absecon, Unavailable For Assignment, Philadelphia, Mays Landing, Tuckahoe, Manchester Township, Intralata Pic Validation, Atco, Monroe Township, La Mesa, Berlin, Moses Lake, Woodstown, Queens Village, Waterford Works, Point Pleasant Beach, Jackson, Houston, Franklin Park, Levittown, FGB Access Code, Forked River, Stockton.
Allentown, Salem, Trenton, Pleasantville, Vineland, Haddon Heights, Beach Haven, Marlton, Ventnor City, Lawrence Township, Atlantic City, Collingswood, Princeton, Haddonfield and Woodbury
About Fort Dix, New Jersey
Fort Dix, the common name for the Dix unit of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, is a former United States Army post (now Army Support Activity under jurisdiction of the United States Air Force's 87 ABW) located approximately 16.1 miles (25.9 km) south-southeast of Trenton, New Jersey. Dix is under the jurisdiction of the United States Army Reserve Command (USARC). As of the 2010 United States Census, the Fort Dix census-designated place (CDP) had a total population of 7,716, of which 5,951 were in New Hanover Township, 1,765 were in Pemberton Township and none were in Springfield Township (though portions of the CDP are included there). Fort Dix, established in 1917, was consolidated with two adjoining U.S. Air Force and Navy facilities to became part of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JB MDL) on 1 October 2009. However, it remains commonly known as Fort Dix as of 2014.