737 Area Code Map and Stats
Top cities with a 737 Area Code
Where is the 737 Area Code?
The 737 Area Code (or Area Code 737) is located in the state of VA. Area Code 737 is one of the 269 3-digit telephone area codes in the USA. It covers roughly 0 unique phone numbers and 0 individuals near the city of Newport News
Location & Map
Most numbers within Area Code 737 are located in the following cities: Newport News, Largo, Griffith, Newbern, Linden, Clarkston, Dayton, Saint Petersburg, Austin, Chicago, Beverly Hills, New Port Richey, Garden City, Ypsilanti, Canton, Brielle, Clearwater, Plymouth, Norfolk, Ann Arbor, Passaic, Little York, Portsmouth, Pinellas Park, Whitmore Lake, Wheeling, Brighton, Overland Park, Mc Kenzie, Alamo, Port Richey, Westland, Jackson, Spring Hill, Vista, Pinckney, Old Bridge, Holiday, Houston.
Newport News, Largo, Griffith, Newport News, Newbern, Linden, Clarkston, Dayton, Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Austin, Chicago, Chicago, Beverly Hills, New Port Richey, Garden City, Ypsilanti, Chicago, Canton, and Brielle
The 737 Area Code is one of the telephone area codes supported by Spokeo's Reverse Phone Lookup technology. Spokeo's reverse phone lookup functions much like a personal caller-ID system, and can identify the owner of virtually any phone number in the continental United States. Spokeo gathers hundreds of millions of listed phone records and potentially presents the owner's full name, address, email, photos, and any other information that may be associated with the record. Try searching for any 737 Area Code phone number today, and discover what Spokeo can do for you.
Newport News, VA
Neighborhood statistics for Newport News, VA
About Newport News, VA
Newport News is located in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area of Virginia. It is at the south-western end of the Virginia Peninsula, on the north shore of the James River extending southeast from Skiffe's Creek along many miles of waterfront to the river's mouth at Newport News Point on the harbor of Hampton Roads. The area known as Newport News is part of Warwick County, one of the eight original shires of Virginia formed by the House of Burgesses in the British Colony of Virginia by order of King Charles I in 1634. The county was largely composed of farms and undeveloped land until almost 250 years later. In 1881, 15 years of explosive development began under the leadership of Collis P. Huntington, whose new Peninsula Extension of the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway from Richmond opened up transportation along the Peninsula and provided a new pathway for the railroad to bring West Virginia bituminous coal to port for coastal shipping and worldwide export. With the new railroad came a terminal and coal piers where the colliers were loaded. Within a few years, Huntington and his associates also built a large shipyard. In 1896, the new unincorporated town of Newport News, which had briefly replaced Denbigh as the county seat of Warwick County. In 1900, 19,635 people lived in Newport News, Virginia; in 1910, 20,205; in 1920, 35,596; and in 1940, 37,067. In 1958, by mutual consent by referendum, Newport News was consolidated with the former Warwick County (itself a separate city from 1952 to 1958), rejoining the two localities to approximately their pre-1896 geographic size, The more widely known name of Newport News was selected as they formed what was then Virginia's third largest independent city in population. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 180,719 ranking it as Virginia's fifth largest incorporated city by population. With many residents employed at the expansive Northrop Grumman Newport News Shipbuilding, the U.S. Army base at Fort Eustis, and other military bases and suppliers, the city's economy is very connected to the military. The location on the harbor and along the James River facilitates a large boating industry which can take advantage of its many miles of waterfront. Newport News also serves as a junction between the rails and the sea with the Newport News Marine Terminals located at the East End of the city. Served by major east-west Interstate Highway 64, it is linked to others of the cities of Hampton Roads by the circumferential Hampton Roads Beltway, which crosses the harbor on two bridge-tunnels. Part of the Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport is in the city limits.