Most numbers within Area Code 908 are located in the following cities: Clinton, Unavailable For Assignment, New Brunswick, Somerville, Bernardsville, Plainfield, Union, Lakewood, Elizabeth, Peapack, Phillipsburg, Linden, Freehold, Metuchen, Summit, Washington, Blairstown, Westfield, Lebanon, Flemington, Roselle Park, Hampton, Fanwood, Information Provider, Belle Mead, Hackettstown, Toms River, Neshanic Station, Cranford, Milford, Long Branch, Oldwick, Colts Neck, Perth Amboy, Weehawken, Millington, Bound Brook, Manchester Township, Hillside, Rahway, Clark, Dunellen, Bloomsbury, Parsippany, Colonia, Fords, Whitehouse Station, Piscataway, Bridgewater, Monmouth Junction, Austin, Englishtown, Spring Lake, Oxford, Hope, Eatontown, Middletown, Newark, Ringoes, Belvidere, Sunnyside, Columbia, Neptune, Red Bank, Morristown, Edison, Standard Plant Test Code, Broadband and IP Services, Directory Assistance, Charlotte, Warren, Rockville Centre, Newton, South Plainfield, Manahawkin, Woodbridge, Tulsa, Hightstown, High Bridge, Frenchtown, Saylorsburg, Great Meadows, Belleville, Nutley, Asbury Park, Intralata Pic Validation, Chatham, Annapolis, Point Pleasant Beach, Salem, Midland, Maplewood, Trumann, Livingston, Brick, New Providence, Califon, Philadelphia, Pomona, Long Valley, Chester, Willingboro, Franklin Park, Farmingdale, Springfield, Princeton, Jackson, FGB Access Code, Forked River, Helena.
About Clinton, New Jersey
Clinton is a Town in Hunterdon County, New Jersey on the South Branch of the Raritan River. As of the 2010 United States Census, the town population was 2,719. When the Clinton post office was established in 1829, the town was named for DeWitt Clinton, Governor of New York and the primary impetus behind the then-newly completed Erie Canal. Clinton was incorporated as a town by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 5, 1865, within portions of Clinton, Franklin and Union Townships. Clinton gained full independence from its three parent townships in 1895. The town is perhaps best known for its two mills which sit on opposite banks of the South Branch Raritan River. The Red Mill, with its historic village, dates back to 1810 with the development of a mill for wool processing. Across the river sits the Stone Mill, home of the Hunterdon Art Museum for Contemporary Craft and Design, located in a former gristmill that had been reconstructed in 1836 and operated continuously until 1952, when a group of local residents conceived of a plan to convert the historic building into a museum.