LA Autism Walk April 21 Expects 28,000 People at the Pasadena Rose Bowl!
South Pasadena Patch - almost 5 years
LA Autism Walk Expects 28,000 People, including High Profile Supporters – 4/21
Tens of thousands of autism supporters will unite for the 10th Anniversary Los Angeles Walk Now for Autism Speaks at the Pasadena Rose Bowl on Saturday, April 21, 2012.
Powered by volunteers and families with loved ones on the autism spectrum, this fundraising effort generates vital funds for autism research, awareness and family services. Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disorder.
Celebrity walk attendees include:
- HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE: actress, co-author of My Brother Charlie and Autism Speaks National Board Member
- KRYSTEN RITTER: Star of Don’t Trust The B In Apt. 23
- SARAH SHAHI: Star of Fairly Legal
- RODNEY PEETE: NFL veteran quarterback and author of Not My Boy! A Father, a Son, and One Family’s Journey with Autism
- GARY COLE: actor, celebrity spokesperson for the Help Group
- JOE MONTEGNA: actor, currently plays Ag
South Pasadena Patch article