What is Address Search?
Spokeo reverse address search helps people connect with their neighbors and find people by address. Search your neighborhood today to find out current residents, past residents, and family information. Find out who lives on Barrister Ct today.
Barrister Ct is also spelled Barrister Court, Barrister Crt.
Time Zone & Current Time
Wyckoff, NJ lies within the Eastern Standard Time (or EST). The current time in Eastern Standard Time is 03:47 AM on 07/06/2015.
Ackerson Ave, Adams Ct, Albemarle St, Albert St, Alex Ct, Allison Way, Amherst St, Andover St, Anna Ln, and Annette Ct
39 years old
About Wyckoff, NJ
Wyckoff is a township in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township population was 16,836. It is a primarily white, upper-middle class community outside New York City. Nationwide, Wyckoff ranks 53rd in 100 highest-income places in the United States (with a population of at least 10,000). Statewide, Wyckoff ranks 44th in the New Jersey locations by per capita income. From the mid-18th century, what is now Wyckoff was a community within Franklin Township, which consisted of most of northern Bergen County west of the Saddle River. Starting in the 1840s, several new municipalities were created from portions of Franklin Township, so that today what is now Wyckoff borders eight different communities. Wyckoff was formed as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on November 2, 1926, replacing Franklin Township, based on the results of a referendum held that day. Portions of Wyckoff were ceded to Midland Park based on the results of a referendum held on June 9, 1931. The most commonly given origin for the name Wyckoff, which was the origin accepted by the town committee when the town was established, is that Wyckoff is from the Lenape word "wickoff", meaning high ground, or that it is from "wickok" meaning water. Another theory is that the town was named for Brooklyn judge Pieter Claesen Wyckoff (1625–1694). The surname comes from the Dutch words "Wyk," meaning parish and "Hof," meaning court. None of these origins is supported with solid historical evidence. The town has 13 churches, one synagogue, five public schools, three volunteer fire stations, and one volunteer ambulance corps. (more on Wikipedia)