What is Address Search?
Spokeo reverse address search helps people connect with their neighbors and find people by address. Search your neighborhood today to find out current residents, past residents, and family information. Find out who lives on Beatrice Ln today.
Beatrice Ln is also spelled Beatrice Lane.
Time Zone & Current Time
Aston, PA lies within the Eastern Standard Time (or EST). The current time in Eastern Standard Time is 08:12 PM on 11/24/2015.
Allendale Ln, Andrews Ct, Anvil Rd, Applewood Ct, Arbor Ln, Arlington Ave, Ashbrook Ln, Aspen Rd, Aston Ct, and Aston Mills Rd
37 years old
About Aston, PA
Aston Township is a township in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States. As one of the first townships incorporated in Pennsylvania, the present-day boundaries of Aston were drawn in 1945 when the northwestern portion of the township, seceded from the township over a proposed tax hike, and formed the borough of Chester Heights. The population was 16,203 at the 2000 census. Neumann University (est. 1965), a private co-educational Franciscan college located on the grounds of Our Lady of Angels Convent, is located in the northern portion of the township. Down the road from Neumann University is IceWorks Skating Complex, where the Neumann University Men's and Women's Ice Hockey teams play their home games. Neumann Men's Hockey won the NCAA Division III National Title in 2009, defeating Gustavus in the Championship Game 4-1 in Lake Placid, NY.A former inn, the Five Star Inn, located at the Township's "Five Points" intersection, served as an overnight quarters for British General Lord Cornwallis during the Battle of the Brandywine in 1777. It was destroyed in the mid-1950s by an uncontrolled fire. A new veterans memorial, dedicated to all veterans who lived in the township (and present-day Chester Heights prior to 1948) from the American Revolution to the present-day Operation Iraqi Freedom, along with Aston Township EMTs, Police, and Firefighters killed in the line of duty, has been built at the same intersection, opposite the former inn site. An unveiling ceremony occurred on November 11, 2006, with the formal dedication ceremony on April 28, 2007. (more on Wikipedia)