• loading …
  • loading …
  • loading …

What is Address Search?

Spokeo reverse address search helps people connect with their neighbors and find people by address. Search your neighborhood today to find out current residents, past residents, and family information. Find out who lives on Cardinal Woods Dr today.

Other Spellings

Cardinal Woods Dr is also spelled Cardinal Woods Drive, Cardinal Woods Driv, Cardinal Woods Drv.
Pineville, NC

Time Zone & Current Time

Pineville, NC lies within the Eastern Standard Time (or EST). The current time in Eastern Standard Time is 07:24 PM on 07/30/2015.
Pineville, NC

Top Streets

Aden Creek Way, Agate Ln, Aileen Cir, Alex Mill Dr, Amon Ln, Apple Orchard Dr, Autumn Winds Ln, Baker Mills Rd, Ballyliffin Dr, and Bergerac Ct
Pineville, NC

Population Demographics

Household Income
$61k
Home Value
$208k
Age
34 years old
Gender
52% female
Local Ethnicity
Caucasian
Ethnicity Ratio
72%
Occupation
Management

About Pineville, NC

Pineville is a town in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina located in the Waxhaws district between Charlotte, North Carolina and Rock Hill, South Carolina. It is perhaps most famous as the birthplace of James K. Polk, the 11th U.S. president. His home is no longer standing, but an original cabin from that time period is kept there, symbolic of the one he was born in. This is now a state historic site. It has two reconstructed log cabins, both from the local area being built c. 1790. They are furnished in period antiques similar to what the Polks would have used. There is a main house, a cookhouse, and a log barn, and tours are available by costumed guides. Ladybird Johnson (at that time the First Lady of the U.S.A.) came to Pineville to dedicate the new state site. In addition to the period log houses there is a museum with a short film on the life and times of James Knox Polk along with period clothes and other artifacts of the area and era. A monument was erected in 1904 on the site of the present-day reconstructed cabins. The state of North Carolina moved the monument from its original location in 1964. It was moved to its current location near the visitor center in 1968. Pineville became known as a mule trading center during the time of the Charlotte 'gold rush'. At that time 'Pineville' was called 'Morrow's Turnout'. Located at the intersection of two major Indian trading routes, it had vast meadows in which the animals of trade and transportation could be 'turned-out' to pasture. In 1852 the Charlotte & Columbia Railroad came through Pineville, the town's first step into the 'modern world'. The railroad wanted a more modern name, and the large stands of pine trees in the area inspired the new name Pineville. Pineville was incorporated in 1873. In the 1890s Dover Yarn Mills established a cotton mill in Pineville. This mill later became Cone Mills, Inc., which operated in the town until the late 1970s. The one-block area of old Pineville was a bustling commercial area, with many different shops typical of any small town. Today this area is home to many quaint shops and restaurants. (more on Wikipedia)