• loading …
  • loading …
  • loading …

What is Address Search?

Spokeo reverse address search helps people connect with their neighbors and find people by address. Search your neighborhood today to find out current residents, past residents, and family information. Find out who lives on Lalor St today.

Other Spellings

Lalor St is also spelled Lalor Street, Lalor Strt, Lalor Str.
Trenton, NJ

Time Zone & Current Time

Trenton, NJ lies within the Eastern Standard Time (or EST). The current time in Eastern Standard Time is 11:50 PM on 05/04/2015.
Trenton, NJ

Top Streets

11th St, 12th St, 13th St, 1st Ave, 2nd Ave, 2nd St, 3rd Ave, 3rd St, 4th Ave, and 4th St
Trenton, NJ

Population Demographics

Household Income
$40k
Home Value
$92k
Age
35 years old
Gender
50% female
Local Ethnicity
Caucasian
Ethnicity Ratio
54%
Occupation
Sales

About Trenton, NJ

Trenton is the capital of the U.S. state of New Jersey and the county seat of Mercer County. As of the 2010 United States Census, Trenton had a population of 84,913. The city is part of the Greater New York City Combined Statistical Area. Trenton dates back at least to June 3, 1719, when mention was made of a constable being appointed for Trenton, while the area was still part of Hunterdon County. Boundaries were recorded for Trenton Township as of March 2, 1720, a courthouse and jail were constructed in Trenton around 1720 and the Freeholders of Hunterdon County met annually in Trenton. Trenton became New Jersey's capital as of November 25, 1790, and the City of Trenton was formed within Trenton Township on November 13, 1792. Trenton Township was incorporated as one of New Jersey's initial group of 104 townships by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 21, 1798. Portions of the township were taken on February 22, 1834, to form Ewing Township. A series of annexations took place over a 50-year period, with the city absorbing South Trenton borough (April 14, 1851), portions of Nottingham Township (April 14, 1856), Chambersburg and Millham Township (both on March 30, 1888) and Wilbur borough (February 28, 1898). (more on Wikipedia)