What is Address Search?
Spokeo reverse address search helps people connect with their neighbors and find people by address. Search your neighborhood today to find out current residents, past residents, and family information. Find out who lives on S Poor Farm Rd today.
S Poor Farm Rd is also spelled Poor Farm Road.
Time Zone & Current Time
Harrisville, MI lies within the Eastern Standard Time (or EST). The current time in Eastern Standard Time is 01:24 AM on 08/30/2015.
1st St, 2nd St, 3rd St, 4th St, 5th St, 6th St, 7th St, 8th St, Alcona Rd, and Allard Trl
44 years old
About Harrisville, MI
Harrisville is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan and the county seat of Alcona County. The population was 493 at the 2010 census. The city is surrounded by Harrisville Township, but is administratively autonomous. Located on Lake Huron, it is an official Michigan Department of Natural Resources Harbor of Refuge. The place was first known as "Davison's Mill" after Crosier Davison, who in partnership with Simeon Holden, had purchased land and water power rights here in 1854. Benjamin Harris and his sons, Levi and Henry, of West Bloomfield, New York. A post office established in 1857 was named Harrisville, after the family operations. It was platted in 1870, incorporated as a village in 1887, and as a city in 1905. Harrisville is on the edge of Huron National Forest, which offers outdoor recreational opportunities such as hunting, swimming, cross-country skiing and trout fishing. The forest contains 330 mi of hiking trails. The Huron and Manistee National Forests were separately designated, but were combined in 1945 for administrative purposes. The Lake Huron beaches in and around Harrisville (including two state parks) have been recognized as being among the "top ten in Michigan." "Old-fashioned lake vacations abound on this pretty stretch of Lake Huron." Harrisville is situated along the Lake State Railway, formerly the Detroit and Mackinac Railway (D&M). The D&M passenger depot is made of stone, which makes it one of two along the railway (the other being in Standish). It is privately maintained by local citizens as part of the municipality's historical legacy. (more on Wikipedia)