What is Address Search?
Spokeo reverse address search helps people connect with their neighbors and find people by address. Search your neighborhood today to find out current residents, past residents, and family information. Find out who lives on Salmon River Hwy today.
Salmon River Hwy is also spelled Salmon River Highway, Salmon River Highwy, Salmon River Hiway, Salmon River Hway, Salmon River Hiwy, Salmon River Hy.
Time Zone & Current Time
Otis, OR lies within the Pacific Standard Time (or PST). The current time in Pacific Standard Time is 08:11 PM on 05/03/2015.
10th St, 12th St, 20th St, 50th St, 9th St, Alder Ct, Alder Rd, Alvord Ln, Ashcroft St, and Bass Ct
42 years old
About Otis, OR
Otis is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, Oregon, United States, a half mile north of Otis Junction on Oregon Route 18. It is near the Salmon River. Otis post office was established in 1900 and was named after Otis Thompson, nephew of Archibald S. Thompson, the postmaster. U.S. Route 101 used to pass through Otis until a curvy and hilly section of road was rerouted in the 1960s. Otis Junction is at the intersection of the former terminus of Oregon Route 18 and the former alignment of U.S. 101. The Sitka Center for Art and Ecology has an Otis mailing address but is located nearer to the coast on Cascade Head. The Otis ZIP code, 97368, also covers the community of Rose Lodge. Today Otis and Otis Junction are considered synonymous. Otis made the national headlines in 1999 and again in 2004, when it was announced that the town was for sale for $3 million. The news stories describe the Otis Café and other amenities that are at Otis Junction; it is unclear if the 193 acre that were for sale included the land in Otis proper. Owner Vivian Lematta's grandfather bought the land from descendants of the Siletz Indians for $800 in 1910. Lematta left Otis in 1957. Included in the sale were the gas station and mini grocery store, a Pronto Pup corn dog stand, two houses, an empty 25-stall horse barn, a helicopter storage shed, a garage, a Grange hall, the Otis post office, the Otis Café, an auto-repair garage and 190 acre of farmland. Part of the land was used for raising cattle and part was undergoing timber conservation. (more on Wikipedia)