As we transition into June (and summertime!), it’s time to find out the top people searches of May. See the list below:
10. Kobe Bryant – Our local Lakers star starts off the list. Current Kobe news includes his injured knee, his summer plans, and the hire of new coach Mike Brown.
9. Mildred Baena – Mildred is the mother of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child. Terminator -> Governator -> Sperminator? Scandalous!
8. LeBron James – LeBron is still seeking his first championship ring, but lucky for him, the Heat is still in the running for winning the championship. Do you think they’ll make it all the way?
7. Harold Camping – May 21st came, and May 21st past – we’re still here! However, the new date of the apocalypse is October 21st; Camping has revealed that he was actually just off by a few months. Let the final countdown begin (again).
6. Miley Cyrus – Miley is taking some “me time” from Twitter (in case you were wondering). Other big Miley news involves a very short skirt.
5. Bill Gates – Microsoft co-founder and Chairman Bill Gates makes the list once again. His latest philanthropic efforts are towards fighting world hunger.
4. Oprah Winfrey – The “Oprah Winfrey Show” may be over, but Oprah isn’t going anywhere. She gave out her email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, for fans who may want to send her feedback. Email away!
3. Randy Poffo – Randy Poffo, aka Randy “Macho Man” Savage, passed away on May 20th. We will not forget this legendary pro wrestler. RIP Macho Man!
2. Barack Obama – President Obama’s approval ratings rose over the past month, and he also remained at a strong #2 on our list.
1. Justin Bieber – Bieber has reclaimed the #1 spot! Perhaps his perfume commercial helped contribute to this:
Who do you think will make it to the top next week? Will Bieber be conquered? Check in next month to find out!