Spokeo is looking for web developers!
Do you have a degree in Computer Science? Would you like to earn top salary and benefits working for a fast-growing website visited by millions? Do you like catered lunches, foosball and seemingly endless supplies of Gogurt and beer?
You’ve come to the right place. We are looking for a talented and experienced full-time Web Application Developer/Programmer to work on our Ruby-on-Rails website. We offer a fun, friendly work environment, 90th-percentile salary (according to Salary.com) and benefits.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
– Solid understanding of OO design and all computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, …);
– Solid understanding of SQL database concepts and performance;
– Web application development experience in Ruby on Rails, Java Spring/Struts + Hibernate, or other modern MVC framework;
NICE THINGS TO HAVE
– 3+ years of software development experience in Linux/Unix environment;
– Experience with high-performance, high-traffic web systems
This position is on-site only, and our offices are located in sunny Pasadena, California. Not located in the Los Angeles area? That’s okay, too – we’ll pay for any relocation cost.
If you are interested, please reply back to jobs [at] spokeo.com with your resume and links to websites you’ve worked on (if you have ’em).
Be sure and keep an eye on our Jobs page for any more openings in the future. We’d love for you to be part of the team!