Farewell, summer. Hello, fall! We’ve already breezed through September, which not only means it’s officially the fall season, but that it’s time for our top 10 people searches. Find out who made the list below.
10. Brad Pitt – Brad is currently starring in the film “Moneyball.” The film is based on Michael Lewis’ book, which is based on the true story of Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics baseball team.
7. Selena Gomez – Selena recently went on a date with her bf Justin Bieber. They rented out the entire Staples Center – you know, an average, typical date night. Selena is also set to host the MTV Europe Awards next year. You go girl.
4. Kim Kardashian – Kim Kardashian, or should I say Mrs. Humphries, will be co-hosting The Today Show on Friday. In other news, she has also been named the “Most Annoying Celebrity.” Is she even a celebrity?
2. Barack Obama – Our president is always in the news, and right now some of the biggest issues include health care and taxes.
1. Justin Bieber – Justin Bieber is #1 yet again… what a surprise. Christmas is coming early for Justin Bieber fans; Justin announced that the first single to drop off of his new holiday album is called “Mistletoe,” and he’s currently shooting the video for it. Also, if you want to see Justin looking like a hipster, click here.
A few people who just missed the list include Michael Jackson and Oprah Winfrey. Be sure to check in next month to find out if Justin Bieber’s winning streak continues!