Top 10 People Searches – Business People
Hopefully it isn’t news to you that today is Tax Day (if it is… file away!). It can be a stressful and even dangerous time for many, so take a break from your hectic day and read up on the current top 10 business people who are in the news.
Top 10 Business People:
1. Warren Buffett – the primary shareholder, chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway; regarded as one of the most successful investors in the world
2. Donald Trump – the chairman and president of The Trump Organization and the founder of Trump Entertainment Resorts; is also known for the NBC reality show The Apprentice
3. Gary Gensler – the chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission under President Barack Obama
4. Mark Cuban – the owner of the National Basketball Association’s Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures, and the chairman of the HDTV cable network HDNet
5. Eric Lefkofsky – president of Blue Media, LLC, a Chicago-based private equity and consulting firm
6. Jack Roush – the founder, CEO, and co-owner of Roush Fenway Racing, a NASCAR team headquartered in Concord, North Carolina, and Chairman of the Board of Roush Enterprises
7. Nick Clegg – the British Liberal Democrat Leader who is currently the Deputy Prime Minister and Lord President of the Council
8. Chris DeWolfe – one of the creators of Myspace, of which he is also the former CEO
9. Hugh Hefner – a magazine publisher, founder and Chief Creative Officer of Playboy Enterprises
10. David Filo – the co-founder of Yahoo!