With summer quickly approaching, our favorite shows are wrapping up. “House,” which we profiled yesterday, ended for good, but after last night’s season finale, “Glee” will be back to delight us with song, dance and high school drama once again this fall. What will the cast be up to over the summer? How can Glee go on after half of the club has graduated? Let’s take a deeper look at the actors behind the beloved performers at McKinley High.
1. Lea Michele/Rachel Berry: Lea was recently paired with Ashton Kutcher in “New Year’s Eve” and will serve as the voice for Dorothy in the upcoming animated film, “Dorothy of Oz” with Hugh Dancy and Megan Hilty.
2. Chris Colfer/Curt Hummel: The flamboyantly fun singer and dresser in Glee club, recently wrote wrote, produced and acted in the 90 minute comedy/drama, “Struck by Lightning.”
3. Cory Monteith/Finn Hudson: The Canadian-born actor celebrated his 30th birthday earlier this month.
6. Amber Riley/Mercedes Jones: At 20 years old, she unsuccessfully auditioned for the role of Effie White in Dreamgirls, but now, she’s one of the only stars able to steal the show from Rachel Berry.
7. Mark Salling/Noah Puckerman: The mohawked pool boy is known to have an active love of birds and wildlife and volunteers with the James Hunter Wildlife Rescue charity.
8. Heather Morris/Brittany Pierce: Morris was originally brought on to teach the cast Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” routine and was liked so much, she was made the third Cheerio.
9. Harry Shum Jr./Mike Chang: Glee’s other resident dancer was actually born in Costa Rica.
10. Jane Lynch/Sue Sylvester: We love her for her hilariously malicious acts on Glee, but can’t help think of her numerous other funny roles including Lucy Bobby in “Talladega Nights” and store manager, Paula in “40-Year-old virgin.”
We didn’t capture them all! But make sure to conduct your own search on Spokeo for your favorite McKinley High Glee-ster.