Top Famous People at the SALT Conference in Las Vegas with our Chief Strategy Officer, Emanuel Pleitez
Written byMay 10, 2012
Spokeo’s Chief Strategy Officer, Emanuel Pleitez is attending this week’s SALT conference hobnobbing with business and political leaders. Take a deeper look into Spokeo’s top 10 people also in attendance.
* Al Gore – the 45th Vice President of the United States will serve as keynote speaker for the event. The well-known environmentalist was also the Democratic Party’s nominee for President in the 2000 U.S. presidential election.
* Sarah Palin – Also serving as a keynote speaker is the famed author and the 2008 Republican party nominee for Vice President.
* Secretary Robert Gates – Rounding out the lineup of keynotes, is former Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates. Prior to his appointment, Gates served for 26 years with the CIA.
* Antonio Villaraigosa – The 41st and current Mayor of Los Angeles, he is also the third Mexican-American to have ever held office in the city of Los Angeles.
* T. Boone Pickens – With an estimated current net worth of about $1.4 billion, financier, Thomas Boone Pickens is ranked by Forbes as the 328th-richest person in America.
* Jeremy Siegel – Appearing often on various network finance shows, esteemed economist Jeremy Siegel is a professor of finance at the University of Pennsylvania.
* Ben Mezrich – Mezrich has authored 12 books. His latest book, “The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal,” debuted at #4 on the NY Times Bestseller list.
* Paul Singer – Singer is the founder and CEO of hedge fund Elliott Management Corporation, with $16 billion in assets under management, and The Paul E. Singer Family Foundation.
Stay tuned for more people search trends and news of the day on the Spokeo People Search Blog.