2012 Tony Award Winners
Written byJune 11, 2012
The Tony Awards took place last night at the Beacon Theatre in Manhattan and Neil Patrick Harris delivered another entertaining show as the host. Take a look at the list of winners!
* Best Play: “Clybourne Park” written by Bruce Norris
* Best Musical: “Once” written by Enda Walsh
* Best Revival of Play: “Death of a Salesman” written by Arthur Miller
* Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play: James Corden, “One Man, Two Guvnors”
* Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Play: Nina Arianda, “Venus in fur”
* Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical: Steve Kazee, “Once”
* Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical: Audra McDonald, “The Gershwins’ Porgy and Bess”
* Best Direct of a Play: Mike Nichols, “Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman”
* Special Tony Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Theatre: Emanuel Azenberg
* Special Tony Award: Hugh Jackman (honored for his contribution to the Broadway community and for his charity work)
For a complete list of winners, visit the Tony Awards Website.